Skip to content
Dancing in Riverside’s Dance Studio Policies
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any point in time, for any reason
- Dancing in Riverside enforces a 24-hour cancellation policy for all scheduled private lesson appointments. Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before the lesson start time will be charged the full rate for that appointment.
- All students must sign a liability waiver/photography and video release in order to participate in any and all studio events.
- In order to maintain the continuity of group class, students more than 10 minutes late to class will be asked to observe rather than join the class.
- Because we are an ADULT ONLY DANCE STUDIO, we kindly ask that you refrain from bringing your children to the studio
- Only 1 Introductory Offer valid per student.
- Only 1 voucher per student may be redeemed
- Shoes must be worn in the studio at all times.
- Absolutely no gum is allowed in the studio.
- Report all accidents and injuries to studio management immediately.
- The studio is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
- Private Lessons must be purchased prior to booking.
- A cash refund is available up to 1 year from the original purchase date. After a year, only studio credit will be honored.
- It is MANDATORY for all students to sign-in for all Group Dance Classes as well as any practice dance parties that they are in attendance for.